⚠ WARNING: Indoor only. This photo booth is only for indoor use. Operation in damp or exposed areas is hazardous to players. Moisture and outdoor weather will damage the electronics and cabinet.
✱ CAUTION: AC Cord. If you have a damaged, detachable AC mains cord, replace it with a factory approved cord assembly. This cord is available from the manufacturer.
✱ CAUTION: Codes. Confirm that the installation and wiring comply with applicable codes and requirements.
✱ CAUTION: Service. Refer service to qualified service personnel.
Install the Photo Booth
- Attach the female end of the AC mains cord to the IEC
- Connect the male end to a properly grounded power outlet.
- Confirm that nothing is pinching the cables.
- Place the cabinet in its final position.
- Confirm that nothing blocks the vents.
- Adjust the four cabinet leg levelers downward. The cabinet must be level, and must not rock.
- Confirm that the cabinet wheels are above the floor and not supporting the cabinet.
Install the Topper
- From the top of the cabinet, unbolt and remove the topper
- Unbolt the topper’s plastic shipping panel, but save the hardware.
- Run two cables from the camera through the topper opening, and
through the mounting plate.
- For this step, reuse hardware that you saved.
Bolt the mounting plate to the camera.
- Connect the topper cables to connectors inside the photo booth
- With four bolts, fasten the topper plate to the cabinet.
- Turn on the cabinet power switch.
Install Paper in the Printers
- Unlock, open and remove the printer access door.
- Confirm that the cabinet connects to the AC power outlet.
- To load paper into the printer: Turn on the booth.
- On the front of the printer door, press the OPEN button. Now you can slide open the printer tray to access the film and ribbon cartridge.
- Media loading video:
- Preventive maintenance video:
- For additional support, refer to the printer manual. Or call Team Play Service at (847) 952-7533. Email:
Enter the operator menu system and adjust game settings.